People often ask me which products to eat are better for the liver. During the consultation process, most customers will mention that they must drink alcohol for work reasons, and ask about what products to eat on the premise of regular drinking, which is better for the liver! This question is difficult to answer! My purpose of writing this article is to analyze the Alcohol damage to the liver and brain from regular drinking. I hope that people who drink often can see the fatal threat of alcohol to the liver and brain, and then weigh the importance of their own life and the happiness of their family. The benefits of work and the pleasure of feeling are important.
USC experts found that dihydromyricetin (DHM) activates a cascade of mechanisms that erase alcohol from the body very quickly, which can benefit the liver.
First, the damage of drinking to the liver
Characteristics of the liver:
1. The liver is an extremely silent organ. Except for the epidermis, there is no pain inside the liver. Only when the liver disease is very serious, the liver will feel pain;
2. The liver is also a very capable organ. Even if only 30% of the liver is left intact, it can complete daily tasks.
These two characteristics determine that liver disease is difficult to detect at an early stage, and it is very serious when it discovered.
The effects of Alcohol damage on the liver:
1. Alcoholic fatty liver, there are no symptoms at this time, it can detect by B-ultrasound, because fatty liver is so common now that it doesn’t attract people’s attention.
2. Alcoholic hepatitis, alcohol itself can directly or indirectly destroy liver cells and cause liver inflammation. Liver inflammation is necrosis of liver cells, which regenerate after necrosis. The symptoms of this hepatitis are generally mild and easily overlooked, but there are also severe alcoholic hepatitis.
3. Liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. Alcoholic hepatitis causes liver cells to continuously die and regenerate, and the inflamed part will become scarred and lose function. This is liver cirrhosis. As the disease worsens, the normal part of the liver will become less and less. During the continuous death and regeneration of liver cells, cancer cells are easily mutated.
The severe alcoholic hepatitis mentioned above, cirrhosis and liver cancer caused by drinking are all directly life-threatening diseases. These diseases often evolve slowly when the person drank for a long time. “People who can drown in the river” are the same when used with wine. People who feel that they can drink are often the most dangerous. Even if it does not reach the last step, it will affect the normal function of the liver during the process of liver damage.
The brain is the headquarters of the human body. In all aspects of life, if you want to realize your dreams, your brain must function correctly. The brain controls everything you do: how you think, how you feel, how you act, and how well you get along with others. The importance of the brain cannot be overemphasized. The following quotes a passage from the book “The Strongest Brain Book in History” written by the famous American clinical neurologist Daniel Amon to talk about the harm of alcohol to the brain: “Contrary to popular belief, red wine is not a healthy food unless you drink it. The amount of is very small. As a doctor in charge of brain imaging scans, my experience tells me that alcohol can directly poison the brain function. People who drink more than three glasses of alcoholic beverages a week will have brain imaging scans showing symptoms of brain poisoning. Alcohol reduces the total blood flow into the brain and decreases brain activity, which is why alcohol can calm anxiety and make people no longer feel depressed; but in the long run, it will have a negative impact on people’s memory and judgment. “Dizziness, headache, confusion, inaccurate judgment, influential speech, and unstable walking will occur after drinking a lot of alcohol. This is the manifestation of dysfunction after brain cell poisoning. Every time you drink more, the injury gets worse. People who drink frequently will get more and more irritable and feel more and more painful. The essence is that the brain is getting more and more injured, and the brain’s ability to correctly handle daily tasks is getting worse and worse.
Alcohol damage the liver and brain enough to destroy a person and a family. People who love to drink will take a fluke mentality and use various reasons to justify drinking, but I have never seen anyone who has liver cancer and continues to drink. By this time, it will be very easy to stop drinking. The purpose of writing this article is to hope that people who drink often know the inevitable relationship between drinking and losing their health, give up fluke, and quit drinking in advance!